An Inventory Management System Designed to Maximize Your Inventory
Your inventory is the center of your business. You need a inventory management system that will keep your inventory at optimal levels.
- Inventory forecasting.
- Multiple units of measure.
- Multiple company and warehouse transfers.
- Serial and lot tracking and traceability.
- Backorder fulfillment and management.
- Landed cost allows you to consider all additional costs in your pricing.
- Kitting and bill of materials (BOM).
Make Smart Decisions With Inventory Watch
Inventory Watch is an inventory forecasting function that considers multiple variables to determine what needs to purchased, and when it needs to be purchased, to ensure your inventory levels are where they should be.
- Increase inventory turns and order fill rates.
- Reduce inventory carrying costs.
- Inventory watch accounts for seasonable items.
- Eliminate dead or inactive inventory.
Inventory Management Integrations
The inventory management system is tightly integrated with much of the software to give you a complete business software.