A Warehouse Management System That Ensures Efficiencies In your Warehouse
A warehouse management system (WMS) that will track your inventory from the moment it arrives until it is shipped. The warehouse management system has many functions to that ensure that you have an efficient warehouse.
- Advanced put-away and picking technology.
- Reduce the time to turn an order with batch picking, zone picking, and wave picking.
- Automated bin replenishment.
- Unlimited bin location and warehouses.
Better Accuracy and Time Savings With Barcode Technology
- Create and read barcodes, including GS1 barcodes.
- Replace manual warehouse processes with barcode scanners and ensure the right product is picked and shipped every time.
- Replace paper packing slips with scanning technology for quicker and error-free picking.
Additional Warehouse Management Features
Other functions that improve efficiency and accuracy include:
- Integration with common shipping carriers.
- Master shipment function and labeling for large palletized orders.
- Lot or serial number can become part of the product barcode.
- Highly integrated with EDI.
UPS and FedEx Integration
Complete integration with both USP and FedEx. Information from the sales order is loaded into the UPS or FedEx shipping software. Shipping costs are fed back to sales order before they are invoiced, giving you the correct freight amount to charge your customer. Tracking numbers are recorded for quick reference.